Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography
The GCxGC offers you the resolving power of a GCxGC system combined with advanced ChromaTOF® software for an increase in efficiency and productivity for samples that are too complex for a single-channel detector system. Ideal for everyday quality control and production needs, these GCxGC systems provide you with all the tools necessary to achieve exceptional results.
Transfer analytical methods developed on your Pegasus 4D GCxGC-TOFMS to a cost-effective GCxGC system for routine analysis.
- Enhanced separating power for complex sample analysis
- Easy-to-use ChromaTOF®-based software provides acquisition processing and reporting funtionality within a single package
- Classification software feature simplifies component identification
- Flame Ionization Detector (FID) and Electron Capture Detector (ECD) models available
Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography
- GCxGC with LN2 Cooled Thermal Modulator
- GCxGC with Consumable-Free Modulator
- Liquid Nitrogen- automated fill
- Optional inlets amilable (including S/SL, PTV, and MMI)
- Optional Detectors Available (including FID and ECD)
Below you will find various products and accessories that have been integrated into our Separation Science product line to give you the most powerful tools available on the market.
Liquid & Gas Chromatograph
Gas chromatography featuring the 7890 GC system. Various inlets and injectors are also available.
Sample Preparation & Automation
Sample preparation and automation solutions for GC and GC/MS designed to optimize performance, enhance productivity, and extend capabilities. Solutions include Liquid/Headspace/SPME injections, Thermal Desorption, and Automated Liner EXchange (ALEX).
Nitrogen generators that operate on house air or a built-in compressor.
A select number of high quality chromatographic columns.
- Application Note: Organochlorine Pesticides (-244)
- Application Note: Organochlorine Pesticides in Cucumber and Tomato (-247)
- Application Note: Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (-245)
- Application Note: Polychlorinated Biphenyl Congeners (-246)
- Application Note: Quantification of Dioxin-Like Polychlorinated Biphenyls (-250)
- Application Note: California Lemon Oil (-314)
- Application Note: Biodiesel (-379)
- Application Note: Diesel Compound Classification (-243)
- Application Note: Quantification Automated Calibration Tools (-484)
General TOFMS & Other Supported Applications