Chemical Ionization Source
Available for the Pegasus GC-HRT+
Confirm your unknowns with accurate mass chemical ionization (HR-CI), a new option for the Pegasus GC-HRT+. The Pegasus GC-HRT+ is available with both electron ionization (EI) and CI sources, offering you the options of comparison with classic library spectra (EI) and superior preservation of the molecular ion (HR-CI). Save time and effort in your laboratory by more easily identifying unknowns and having more confidence in your library hits.
- Benefits of positive ion chemical ionization include:
- Confirmation of molecular ions
- More confidence in EI library matches
- Propose chemical formulae for unknown or novel compounds
- Reduce possible formulae with accurate mass data
- Benzophenone 10 pg sensitivity
- Automated Reagent Gas Flow Optimization
- Support for standard CI gases: methane, isobutane, and ammonia, PLUS "choose your own"
- Uncompromised MS performance: speed, accuracy and resolution all at the same time, regardless of intensity