PAX-it™ 2 Image Management System
Windows®-Based Imaging System for Science and Industry
PAX-it 2 allows you to easily capture, organize, analyze, network, transmit, and print high-resolution images. Through the use of a simple "electronic filing system," millions of images can be effectively organized and shared throughout your work environment, whether within the same building or around the world.
Search, sort, and organize your images according to descriptive fields which fit your specific needs.
- Electronic filing system provides simple organizational structure
- Image database allows you to search and retrieve any digital project file
- Image processing functions, including image stitching, image fusion, and video/AVI file creation
- Measurement and analysis available, from simple linear and area measurements to complex image analysis
- Customizable report and presentation layouts for Microsoft® Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint®
- Standard Pax-it measurement module
- Core analysis module
- Cast aluminum module
- Grain size module
- Cast iron module
- Advanced measurement module
- Board-level system
- Computer package
- IA44 Image Analysis & Management System
PAXcam™ Digital Camera
- An affordable camera for microscopy, with an easy-to-use interface. Comes as a fully-integrated package with camera and software.