Sulfur and Carbon Analysis by Combustion
LECO’s 832 series will redefine the way you determine sulfur and carbon in a wide variety of organic materials. Using extensive customer feedback and innovative engineering, our latest instrumentation takes advantage of an on-board software platform powered by a touch-screen interface, increasing usability and operational control without using valuable bench space. A high-efficiency combustion furnace, improved IR cell design, and a robust, rugged design make the 832 a valuable resource for any laboratory needing fast and accurate analysis of sulfur and/or carbon in organic materials.
The instrument features a custom interface designed specifically for touch-screen operation with intuitive software giving you complete access to instrument control, analysis settings, diagnostics, reporting, and more—without sacrificing valuable bench space.
Cornerstone® Mobile option provides access to data, plots, and instrument status from your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Improved IR Cell Design
- Improved IR cell temperature control, isolation, and circuitry resulting in increased stability, precision, and lifetime
- Individual wide-range IR detection for both carbon and sulfur simplifies set-up and calibration for the standard S/C/SC832 models
- Optional dual-range (DR) detection for sulfur featured in the S/SC832DR models have the widest sulfur range capability for the most demanding applications
Improved Design and Accessibility for Maintenance Areas
- Dual reagent tubes and rotometers located on the front side of the instrument behind a hinged front cabinet door enhancing safety and convenience
- Open internal cabinet access to pump with quick release features ensures a robust, reliable instrument with superior uptime
- Quick connect heating element assemblies result in simple fast installation and allow for single element replacement when needed, lowering maintenance costs
High-Efficiency Furnace System Design
|Horizontal high temperature furnace with intelligent control can reach temperature up to 1550°C (with optional HT model). A ceramic lance directs oxygen directly onto the sample to ensure rapid analysis time, complete combustion, and recovery.|
Improved Solid-State IR Cell Design
|Temperature stabilized construction provides increased isolation from temperature fluctuations. Optimized emitter control with and detection circuitry improves IR cell lifetime and long-term stability.|
Intuitive Cornerstone Software
LECO’s exclusive Cornerstone brand software enables the user to have complete access to analysis control, method settings, diagnostics, reporting, and more in a highly-organized and immersive environment. Cornerstone allows the user to conduct all of their day-to-day operations within a single Analysis screen designed for speed and ease-of-use. Our innovative grouping of sample data simplifies data output and automatically calculates relevant statistics
- S832 Sulfur
- S832DR Dual Range Sulfur
- S832HT High Temperature Dual Range Sulfur
- C832 Carbon
- SC832 Sulfur & Carbon
- SC832DR Dual Range Sulfur with Carbon
- SC832HT High Temperature Dual Range Sulfur with Carbon
ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Boom-mounted touch-screen interface improve ergonomics while reducing system benchspace requirements
- Compatible with SmartLine® Remote Diagnostics.
- Monitor (M): Includes a six-axis boom mounted touch-screen for improved ergonomics while reducing system bench space requirements
- Dual-range (DR): Includes detection for sulfur using two IR cells offers the widest sulfur range for the most demanding applications
- High Temperature (HT): Supports furnace temperatures up to 1550oC and includes detection for sulfur using two IR cells offering the widest sulfur range and eliminating the need of combustion accelerators for refractory sample analysis
- Performance (P): adds an instrument leak check feature and an electronic back pressure control , increasing reliability and improving long-term stability
- Autoloader (L): Includes an autoloader with 100 sample capacity, simplifying workflow and increasing productivity