Oxygen/Nitrogen by Inert Gas Fusion Infrared and Thermal Conductivity Detection
The ON736 Oxygen/Nitrogen Elemental Analyzer is designed for wide-range measurement of oxygen and nitrogen content of inorganic materials, ferrous and nonferrous alloys, and refractory materials using the inert gas fusion technique.
The instrument features a custom MS Windows®-based software interface designed specifically for touch-screen operation. Developed by combining long-term research with customer feedback, this easy-to-use software gives you complete access to instrument control, analysis settings, diagnostics, reporting, and more—without sacrificing valuable bench space.
Cornerstone® Mobile option provides access to data, plots, and instrument status from your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
RESULTS ORIENTED TECHNOLOGY
- State-of-the-art infrared (IR) and thermal conductivity (TC) detectors, with no moving parts and no manual adjustments
- Bypassable OMI-2 carrier gas scrubber for enhanced TC cell stability with the optional performance package
Robust Sample Loading Area
- Minimizes atmospheric contamination during sample introduction
- Simplifies routine sample drop mechanism maintenance
- New quick-change disk filter assembly
Optional Automation Available
- Electrode furnace autocleaner available
- 20-position shuttle loader for both crucibles and samples
Additional Features and Benefits
- Optional boom-mounted touch-screen interface for improved ergonomics and intuitive operation
- Pressure-compensated and temperature-controlled gas dose system with optional performance package
- Novel flowpath plumbing minimizes connections to make/break/leak
- Compatible with SmartLine® Remote Diagnostics
- Installation qualification & operation qualification available; IQ/OQ Brochure