Carbon/Nitrogen/Sulfur Analysis by Combustion
By incorporating state-of-the-art hardware and an on-board touch-screen software platform, the 928 Series allows you to easily handle the most demanding sample applications. The core capabilities and performance of previous generations of LECO macro combustion instruments have been maintained, while key improvements have been made in throughput, uptime, and reliability. Macro sample mass ability with rapid cycle times and a resulting low cost-per-analysis make the 928 Series ideal for analysis of soil and plant tissue materials.
Cornerstone Mobile remote software keeps the user updated from their smartphone on the instrument’s analysis batch progress, performance, and status while away.
Maximize lab efficiency and productivity with unmatched sample throughput coupled with superior instrument uptime.
- Rapid cycle time of 5 minutes
- Extended reagent lifetimes, including a reduction reagent tube lifetime of over 4,000 samples
- 100-sample position autoloader for sequential and non-sequential analysis
Rugged design resulting in unparalleled versatility for the most demanding applications
- Horizontal ceramic furnace with an exclusive oxygen environment ensures the complete oxidation of macro samples with maximum temperatures up to 1450 °C
- Large, open, and reusable ceramic sample boats facilitate the handling and combustion of macro samples
- Sample ash retained in boat for post-analysis removal eliminating furnace tube maintenance
- Thermal conductivity cell supports the flexibility of using either helium or argon as a carrier gas without a hardware change
Low operating cost
- Reagent free, high-efficiency furnace with intelligent control optimizes furnace reliability by extending
- Combustion gas aliquot system provides an extended and consistent reagent lifetime regardless of sample mass, matrix, or carbon content, including a 4000 sample reduction tube reagent lifetime
- Dual loop aliquot doser provides the flexibility to optimize methods based upon sample element concentration (low/high), or analysis cost and uptime
Operator Centered Design
Available in various models, the 928 Series can be utilized for your most challenging applications and is compliant with ISO, AOAC, AACC, AOCS, and ASBC approved methods off analysis.
FP928 - Nitrogen/Protein
From unprocessed materials to final consumer-ready products, the FP928 determines nitrogen/protein in organic materials using a sample mass up to 3 grams.
- Milled Products
CN928 – CARBON/NITROGEN
Quickly and easily analyze carbon and nitrogen in your most difficult-to-prepare or high-ash environmental and agricultural samples.
- Plant Tissue
CNS928 – CARBON/NITROGEN/SULFUR
Quickly and easily analyze carbon, nitrogen and sulfur simultaneously from one sample in agronomy and agricultural materials.
- Plant Tissue