Carbon and Sulfur in Inorganic Materials by the Combustion Infrared Detection Technique
LECO's 744 Series will redefine the way you determine carbon and sulfur in metals, ores and other inorganic materials. Using extensive customer feedback and innovative engineering, our latest instrumentation takes advantage of an immersive software platform that will increase usability and lower the cost-per-analysis.
Additional features—such as a variable power combustion furnace, improved IR cell design, rugged design, and available automation—make the CS744 a valuable resource for any industrial environment needing accurate analysis of carbon and/or sulfur.
Cornerstone® Mobile option provides access to data, plots, and instrument status from your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
- High-velocity vacuum system keeps dust and debris contained
- Optional 10-and 60-sample autoloaders available for hours of worry-free operation
Improved IR Cell Design
- Temperature stabilized construction provides increased isolation from temperature fluctuations
- Optimized emitter control with and detection circuitry improves IR cell lifetime and long-term stability
- Monitor: Includes a six-axis boom mounted touch-screen for improved ergonomics
- Auto Cleaner: Upgrades the manual cleaner and manual combustion tube removal systems to the automatic versions, reducing downtime and increasing safety
- Performance: Add the incoming carrier gas purifier and scrubber and heated flow controller for improved baseline stability and precision
- Performance Sulfur: Upgrades the standard flow controller with a thermally stabilized flow controller for improved baseline stability and precision on sulfur only models
User-Friendly Cornerstone Software