SX100 Sectioning Machine
The latest sectioning machine to enter our lineup is the efficient benchtop SX100M. It is an ideal solution for a number of sectioning applications, including bar stock, castings, fasteners, tungsten carbide, composite materials, electronic components, weldments, and more. The approximate max sample cut diameter is 2.75 in with a 10 in (250 mm) blade and a 3 HP (2.2 kW) motor with integrated electronic mechanical braking system.
- Radial arm for manual operation with user-friendly working height
- Base aluminum casting with steel hood and safety lock
- Integrated 6.6 gallon recirculating tank
- Sloped floor for efficient coolant flow and minimal debris build-up
- Electronic mechanical braking system