Upright Metallurgical Microscope
Our BX53M Series offers superior image clarity and superb resolution to aid in your image analysis. Improved UIS optics are ideal for all observation methods, and controls are efficiently placed for your comfort and ease-of-use. Greater flexibility and modularity allow unprecedented freedom to select and combine components.
(Available only in USA and Canada)
- LED lighting is whiter than halogen with no loss in brightness, which results in a more accurate color representation of the sample
- Observation methods are easily tailored to fit your needs
- Many models of illumination are available, including brightfield, darkfield, DIC, and polarized light
- Using optional coded nosepieces and illuminators, you'll be able to set light levels for each objective. These levels are then recalled automatically when rotating the nosepiece.
- Illuminators are now available with colors placed next to the aperture adjustment, you simply slide the lever to match the color of objective
- A simple focus scale index on the frame of the microscope gives a clear indication of the focus point to allow you to quickly get your samples in focus
- A simplified illuminator streamlines the operation of more frequently used observation methods.
- Optional MIX Observation Mode allows brightfield and darkfield illumination.