The LECO MSX250 Series sectioning machine is ideal for obtaining medium-sized sections from automotive, ceramic, and composite materials. An automatic pulse sectioning feed rate with load control optimizes cutting time, with 10 in or 12 in (250 mm or 300 mm) blade capacity, and a 5.4 HP (4 kW) motor.
- Advanced spindle design offers long life and precise sectioning
- Convenient, easy-to-operate touch control panel capable of storing up to 10 applications
- Welded steel construction stands up to harsh production environments
- Large T-slotted table for fast and flexible sample fixturing
- Integrated Y-table for convenient parallel sectioning
- Isolated table design (X-axis) prevents contamination of linear slides
- Channeled coolant drainage provides high flow rates and minimizes debris build-up