Microindentation Hardness Testing Systems
Ideal for a production facility or a research lab, our LM Series of Microindentation Hardness Testing Systems offers a variety of models (including analog and digital) with advanced features that can be tailored to meet your unique requirements and budget.
- Load ranges from 1 gf to 2000 gf
- Manual or auto turret
- A variety of objectives, from 2.5X to 100X
- Up to four objectives and two indenters on one turret
- Smaller footprint saves space in your laboratory
Valuable for a variety of applications, including nitrate coating, determining hardness in layers, testing on thin specimens, and welding, to name a few.
LM Series Details
LM110 Series, economical solution for low volume labs
LM310 Series, equipped with digital measurement and hardness calculations
LM810 Series, equipped with digital measurement, hardness calculations, conversions, and statistical hardness information
- LM248AT Dual Indenter, equipped with digital measurement, hardness calculations, conversions, and statistical hardness information