GSA & LECO Corporation
Established in 1936, LECO Corporation is recognized as a global leader in the development of high-quality analytical instrumentation, mass spectrometers, and comprehensive two-dimensional chromatography. An independent, family-owned company, LECO manufactures GSA contracted instruments at our company headquarters in St. Joseph, Michigan, in order to maintain the highest standards for quality. For more information about LECO, click here to view our corporate brochure. (PDF)
LECO instruments conform to the approved methodologies for ASTM and many other organizations. For more information, click here.
For more information, click here.
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR Registered)
- Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA Registered)
- Multiple Award Schedule 66 (MAS)
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS): 334516
- Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS): 00-506-8861
- Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) 94174