Macro-Vickers Hardness Testing System
LECO's LV Series Macro-Vickers Hardness Testing Systems offer an affordable testing system suitable for larger, heavier samples used in welding and other demanding applications. Models include analog and digital, with options to upgrade to automatic configurations.
- Up to three objectives on one turret
- Eight steps of wide-load range starting at 0.3 kgf and going up to 50 kgf
- A variety of objectives, from 2.5X to 100X
- Light-load Brinell testing available on the LV800 (custom load set required)
Capable of testing large, heavy materials.
- LV100 Series
Straightforward operations, manual eyepiece, economical solution for low volume labs, combination of micro/macro loads available
- LV800 Series
Advanced full-color touch panel display, light load Brinell testing, combination of micro/macro loads available.
- Light load Brinell testing
- Automatic micro/macroindentation testing
- ConfiDent2™ Digital/Video Hardness Measuring System