Sulfur and Carbon Analysis by Combustion
LECO’s 832 series will redefine the way you determine sulfur and carbon in a wide variety of organic materials. Using extensive customer feedback and innovative engineering, our latest instrumentation takes advantage of an on-board software platform powered by a touch-screen interface, increasing usability and operational control without using valuable bench space. A high-efficiency combustion furnace, improved IR cell design, and a robust, rugged design make the 832 a valuable resource for any laboratory needing fast and accurate analysis of sulfur and/or carbon in organic materials.
The instrument features a custom interface designed specifically for touch-screen operation with intuitive software giving you complete access to instrument control, analysis settings, diagnostics, reporting, and more—without sacrificing valuable bench space.
Cornerstone® Mobile option provides access to data, plots, and instrument status from your smart phone, tablet, or desktop computer.
Improved IR Cell Design
- Improved IR cell temperature control, isolation, and circuitry resulting in increased stability, precision, and lifetime
- Individual wide-range IR detection for both carbon and sulfur simplifies set-up and calibration for the standard S/C/SC832 models
- Optional dual-range (DR) detection for sulfur featured in the S/SC832DR models have the widest sulfur range capability for the most demanding applications
Improved Design and Accessibility for Maintenance Areas
- Dual reagent tubes and rotometers located on the front side of the instrument behind a hinged front cabinet door enhancing safety and convenience
- Open internal cabinet access to pump with quick release features ensures a robust, reliable instrument with superior uptime
- Quick connect heating element assemblies result in simple fast installation and allow for single element replacement when needed, lowering maintenance costs
Additional Features and Benefits
- Boom-mounted touch-screen interface improve ergonomics while reducing system benchspace requirements
- Compatible with SmartLine® Remote Diagnostics.
- Monitor (M): Includes a six-axis boom mounted touch-screen for improved ergonomics while reducing system bench space requirements
- Dual-range (DR): Includes detection for sulfur using two IR cells offers the widest sulfur range for the most demanding applications
- Performance (P): adds an instrument leak check feature and an electronic back pressure control , increasing reliability and improving long-term stability
- Autoloader (L): Includes an autoloader with 100 sample capacity, simplifying workflow and increasing productivity
High-Efficiency Furnace System Design
|Horizontal high temperature furnace with intelligent control can reach temperature up to 1550°C. A ceramic lance directs oxygen directly onto the sample to ensure rapid analysis time, complete combustion, and recovery.|
Improved Solid-State IR Cell Design
|Temperature stabilized construction provides increased isolation from temperature fluctuations. Optimized emitter control with and detection circuitry improves IR cell lifetime and long-term stability.|
Intuitive Cornerstone Software
LECO’s exclusive Cornerstone brand software enables the user to have complete access to analysis control, method settings, diagnostics, reporting, and more in a highly-organized and immersive environment. Cornerstone allows the user to conduct all of their day-to-day operations within a single Analysis screen designed for speed and ease-of-use. Our innovative grouping of sample data simplifies data output and automatically calculates relevant statistics